Iskandar Usmonov (Tadjikistan)
1993-1997 he learned theory and practice of journalism, democracy and journalism, mass media activity in election campaigns, advertising, and television marketing. In 1998 he attended courses in TV programme management (Moscow, Russia). In 2003 he attended journalism and democracy course at "FOJO Institute, (Kalmar, Sweden). In 2004 he studied public relations at the University of Saint-Petersbourg In 2008 he studied filmmaking at Moscow International Film School.
- 1996 - "Duty of Conscience",
- 1996 - "The Obligation to their Conscience"
- 1999 - "Life of the Next State"
- 1999 - "The Next Public Life"
- 2007 - "Halal and Haram"
Participation in film festivals:
- 2008 - International Independent New York Film and Video Festival, New York, USA
- 2008 - International Film Festival in Kabul, Afghanistan
- 2008 - International Film Festival "Eurasia", Astana, Kazakhstan
- 2008 - International Film Festival Didor ", Dushanbe, Tadjikistan
- 2008 - International Human Rights Film Festival "STALKER", Moscow, Russia
- Arman Yeritsyan (Armenia)
- Andrei Kutsila (Belorussia)
- Liina Paakspuu (Estonia)
- Yerlan Nurmukhambetov (Kazakhstan)
- Chingiz Narynov (Kyrgyzstan)
- Dzintars Dreibergs (Latvia)
- Giedre Beinoriute (Lithuania)
- George Agadjanean (Moldova)
- Svetlana Strelnikova (Russia)
- Iskandar Usmonov (Tadjikistan)
- Roman Bondarchuk (Ukraine)
- Salome Jashi (Georgia)
- Sergei Miroshnichenko, creative adviser